The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Daryl's Colour Changing Knives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 23:54, Bill Palmer wrote:
They told me that at least 50% of the saints used to be Pagan deities. If one of them switches sides during a sermon and comes barreling down the aisle during with a pitchfork, I'm prepared. This blade has been treated with garlic AND holy water, so it can handle anything up to AND including a vampire.

Bill, sometimes I think you are a little strange... Smile
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-01-09 01:48, whithaydn wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-01-08 23:54, Bill Palmer wrote:
They told me that at least 50% of the saints used to be Pagan deities. If one of them switches sides during a sermon and comes barreling down the aisle during with a pitchfork, I'm prepared. This blade has been treated with garlic AND holy water, so it can handle anything up to AND including a vampire.

Bill, sometimes I think you are a little strange... Smile

No, Whit. I am a LOT strange.

Who will pay to see "normal?" Smile
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
cat26
View Profile
Regular user
Manitoba, Canada
101 Posts

Profile of cat26
Daryl's knives are a bit more difficult to "manipulate". However, if you hold them deeper in your hand, at the base of your fingers, the turn over can be accomplished with ease, with the help of your thumb. It's just a matter of adjusting the turn over to suit the props. Cheers... Smile
cigar808
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of cigar808
I love the Mogar knives.
Balanced, easy to manipulate, extremely well made,
and they look like a regular knife.
I live in Colorado. A pocketknife is still common around here. No raised eyebrows when it's brought out.

Thank you Whit, I just received "Intricate Web of Distraction". It is the best. Hope I can do it justice.
(When will DVD's be available?)
ursusminor
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
443 Posts

Profile of ursusminor
I too love Mogar's knives I recently got one of the jigged bone sets, now here's a set of CC-knives that really looks like something from a sports store!
I have read about the Sanders and Merrill knives, but never seen them.
As for Daryl's knives and Routine I like the routine very much, but I had trouble with the knives. Until I read "Ascanio's World of Knives". There, on page 24 was a move, "Passing the knife from hand to hand". My problem was at an end. I found that it was even possible to do it with two knives simultaneously!
Bjørn
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."
- Winston Churchill"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Daryl's Colour Changing Knives (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL