The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Holiday Greetings from TN (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tnmagicgator
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
60 Posts

Profile of tnmagicgator
I have been an active reader of the MC forums for some time but had never posted anything until today. I'm very appreciative of the information contained on this site and of the many fine folks who frequent it and are willing to share their insights and suggestions on a wide range of topics. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome tnmagicgator,

and Merry Christmas. You've seen how it goes here. Jump in and have fun!

-Mary Mowder
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Welcome to the club
James FX
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
178 Posts

Profile of James FX
Welcome tnmagicgator! I used to lurk her too, until one day I (finally) took the plunge and became a member so that I could participate. You'll like it here Smile
tnmagicgator
View Profile
New user
Fayetteville, TN
60 Posts

Profile of tnmagicgator
I've been doing magic for over 30 years and have done a lot of reading on the internet and in publications like linking Ring and Genie. I've also been an IBM member for many years. I think these forums are so interesting and helpful in many instances. Posters are knowledgeable and willing to share, which I think speaks highly of these forums and those who frequent them.
Drake
View Profile
New user
I feel bad having only
59 Posts

Profile of Drake
Welcome and Merry belated Christmas. I will totally second there are some true great minds at work here. Glad you came aboard
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Welcome tnmagicgator to the MagicCafe!

Oh, and please do not press the red button! Smile

Jv
Guillotine+ASYLUM
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Welcome! I lived in Fayetteville once...well, for a week. Until the owner of this dinky radio station and I both agreed that I shouldn't be there! Anyone who only plays music from people he likes...didn't need me for a program director!

Good to have you here.

Steve Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Holiday Greetings from TN (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL