The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Group meeting in new york and washington? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
I will be in new york nd washington in feb, from 1 to 5 in washington and from 6 to 13 in new york....is there any group of magician who meet those days?
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
IBM Ring 50 meets in Alexandria on the first Wednesday which I believe is 2/2/2010. Alexsndria is a suburb of Washington and where we meet is a few minutes walk from a metro stop. We happen to have Bizzaro lecturing that evening. Let me know if you would like to come.
More info http://ibmring50.blogspot.com/
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
Thanks,you and theo are great¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
BTYWE we have a lot of folks with south american magic experience as well. Michael taggert
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
Thanks....what is BTYWE ??? Smile
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
A little more info on the Ring 50 lecture scheduled for February 3rd.

Please join us in a rare east coast lecture by Bizzaro, The Optical Illusionist.
In a world full of reality TV and lackluster entertainment, Bizzaro, The Optical Illusionist strives to open people’s eyes and prove that Different isn’t Bad. Bizzaro has performed from coast to coast and appeared on FOX, NBC, America’s got Talent, and the Travel Channel’s Extreme Conventions. "My lecture has a little bit for everyone. Anyone who has seen me before knows a big part of my lectures is about building creativity and character as well.” All of that and some new products developed and performed in Las Vegas await you so come join the party and bring a friend! The lecture is free to paid-up Ring 50 members, all other magicians $10 at the door.

More info http://ibmring50.blogspot.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Group meeting in new york and washington? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL