The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The X-Rated Card Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Just a short review of "The X-Rated Card Trick & Other Mysteries" by Josh Chaikin. I got this from Hocus Pocus and was pleasantly amused and intrigued. The main trick might not be the taste for everyone but is very good. All the stuff is worth looking into. For me, the highlight is the "Card in Balloon Sword". Very workable, based on an idea of David Harkey's. Well worth the money.

Charlie
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Wait, what? Josh has a book? Link?

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Charlie,

Thank you for the kind words. I will admit, that the title trick isn't for everyone, and I suggest being very careful about who you perform it for, but when you find the right crowd, it really does hit hard. The Card in Balloon Sword is a very fun effect to perform and I used it to close for a number of years, but it no longer has a place in my show; I'm sure other people will find a use for it.

Ben, it can be found here: http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?product=12441
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The X-Rated Card Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL