The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Australia! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattw
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of mattw
Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I am from Australia Smile. I have been interested in card magic for a couple of months now, and I have just come across this forum. I still consider myself a beginner as I pretty much know the basic colour changes, forces etc. I hope that this forum will be able to increase my knowledge on all sorts of magic and illusions, and will help me steadily improve.
Thanks, Matt.
Majere
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Majere
Hi I just joined today I guess that makes us both new. Welcome!!!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
G'Day mattw,

I've always wondered, do Australians really use the Australian Down under Shuffle?

I'll bet you do anyway.

Welcome and Happy New Year!

-Mary Mowder
Jv
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Jv
Welcome 'mattw'!

Enjoy your stay here at TheMagicCafe!

Jv

P.S. Do you suggest getting a tattoo? Hm.
Guillotine+ASYLUM
mattw
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of mattw
I have no idea what the 'Australian Down under shuffle' is, so I have no idea. Jv, I don't like the idea of tattoo's, but it's your choice.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
It's a one on the table one down under (the deck) card count often done with a packet of cards to arrive at last at a chosen card. Australian shuffle is a name used to justify the odd winnowing procedure. I did not really think Australians shuffled that way.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Australia! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL