The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » IPhone Apps vs DROID??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bhayankaran
View Profile
Regular user
India
146 Posts

Profile of bhayankaran
Iphone apps are great and when they are ported to Droids, it will be greater.
Its not that tough to bring up an application in Droid which is "apple" format. My android crazy friend told me!!!...
its only a matter of time.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Quote:
On 2010-01-15 11:36, Greg Rostami wrote:
This means, soon, you'll be able to run iForce on Nexus One, Droid, and other mobile phones that run the Android OS.

Great news Greg. I heard yesterday that Woz (the guy who build the first Apple computer in his garage) has a Nexus One and that it's his favorite phone. Maybe you can get a plug from him!
PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, TX
250 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
Any news on the iForce for the droid. I see an app called "Doodle" with the same icon that appears on the website (http://www.rostamimagic.com/iforce/) of the finger and the color palette. Is this how the app looks when you're buying it from the apple store?

The developer seems to be "Recreational Software," not Greg Rostami, that sounds off. Also, the website they provide doesn't exist. Anyone knows what the deal is here?
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
I have Doodle for both the ITouch and the Droid. They look the same and have the same icons and loading screen but the version number is different which leads me to believe that its from the same guy. But the one for the Droid is just for doodling.
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Doodle was our first app for the Android OS.

Since iForce is more complex, we're still trying to finish it for Android devices.

Doodle on the Apple App Store was always under the name of Recreation Software so that my company name "Rostami Magic" wouldn't be associated with both apps (hence further hiding iForce from the secret seekers).

I hope this all makes sense. I wish we were done with the Android, but we still have some ways to go.

all the best,
Greg Rostami
PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, TX
250 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
Thank you for clearing that up, Greg. It makes sense.

Any time frame? 2011? 2012? Or just completely unknown?

Thanks,
Pepe
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
845 Posts

Profile of roblane
Any update on this? I really want this on android. Pleeeeeease
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » IPhone Apps vs DROID??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL