The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Friendly Fire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I am so far behind in my reading that I can't be tempted to even start reading something else at the moment. Ben, will this be available for a while? Or is there a window? I so want to dig into this but I promised myself no more books until I finish reading the other five books I started! Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi Scott,

Thanks for your enthusiastic support. No doubt, there is some wonderful material in this volume.

Hi Cameron, Yes, this will be available indefinitely!

Cheers guys!

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
This is my experience with Friendly Fire and with Benny Harris that I'd like to share.
When I saw this ebbok, I wanted to buy it on the spot, but because of my hobbiest skills and the names on the ebook, I got concern about the level of difficulty of the ebook and my lack of skills, so I passed, however last Friday Benny offered me the opportunity to buy the ebook play with it during the weekend and if I feel that it is not for me, returned and he will refund my payment. So I did, I got the download last Friday and I read and practice during the weekend and into the Monday. The book is not for me, the level is intermediate to advance and it is written for magicians, not people like me that just like magic and perform for the family. There are some routines I can do, but the quality of the material is for somebody that can appreciate a different kind of sleight of hands.
So this morning I sent a pm to Benny, telling more or less what I said here, and asking for the refund. His reply was thank you and they will process the refund, no more questions asked...

I have had several great experiences at themagiccafe with a bunch of people for been generous with me with their time and know how, and now I consider Ben Harris one of them, generous with his time and also with his money. What a guy.

Bottom line, if you are good at magic, this ebook cost is only $20 and have material from the main names on cards and coins, don't hesitate it will be good for you.

Pablo
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Sorry that you could not find much materia to suit you in Friendly Fire, Pablo. Thanks for checking it out. Appreciated.

Benny
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Donny Orbit
View Profile
Special user
944 Posts

Profile of Donny Orbit
I actually thought Friendly Fire was one of the best books I have read in a long while. It reminded me of the New York Magic Symposium books, simply due to all of the material by different authors. For this material being created in the 80's, it is still just as hard hitting today. From Sankey and Harkey's offbeat effects, to Marlo and Lorayne's excellent card routines, this literally is a steal.

DO
do magic

www.8bom.net
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Glad you enjoyed, Donny. It is a wonderful collection.

Benny
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Friendly Fire (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL