The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Goal setting (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Does anyone have a system for setting and tracking their goals? What has worked for you? I have been busy and haven't got around to setting my goals for this year but want to do it this month.

Anyone had any experience with this?
http://www.goalsontrack.com/
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
I've been using http://lifetick.com for a little over a year now.

I'm in the process now of updating my goals on that website for 2010. The great thing about lifetick is the fact that it forces you to make S.M.A.R.T goals. The hardest part is keeping it all updated with accurate information. But, that's always going to be a big issue no mater the system/program you decide to use.
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Thanks, I will check that out.
Click here
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Simon

A few of my subscribers took on the 100 Day Challenge late last year and I heard good reports. At $150 if it gets most of your target goals done in the next 100 days , seems like a bargain to me.

Just starting up again, so perfect timing.

The 100 Day Challenge

Timothy

p.s. I haven't done it myself as I have a business coach who keeps me pretty focused and on track
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
lou serrano
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, CA
671 Posts

Profile of lou serrano
I use Brian Tracy's system that he teaches in his book, Goals! How to get everything you want, faster than you ever thought possible. It's a fantastic book, and it has helped me achieve many of the things I want in life. Click on this link and you can get the ebook version of his book free of charge. That's a price you can't beat.

To your success,

Lou Serrano
RebelEntertainer
View Profile
New user
John Abrams
73 Posts

Profile of RebelEntertainer
I also use Brian Tracy's "Goals!" You can get it as an audio book. I re-listen to it every couple of years.

-John Abrams
MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
Lou, thanks for the link
300 pages of goodness for free
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
Thanks for the posts. I downloaded the Brian Tracy book.
Click here
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Wow, I didn't know there was so much.
I typed out my goals for the year, printed them out and put them on a shelf in my room. I'm thinking of making several more copies to make sure I see and think about them every day.
This month has primarily been a planning stage, but the goals have kept me on track. I just got the Brian Tracy book though and will be reading it soon.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Goal setting (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL