The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » Castle stories... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Hey Pete,
I know you're a very active member of the Castle, and were gracious enough to offer to take me when I get out that way. (One of these days!) I'd love to hear any stories you have about the Castle and how it's evolved from the "good old days" with Vernon and Jennings hanging around, through the rough times, and to now what seems to be the 2nd Golden era.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I haven't noticed any difference.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Well, I feel silly.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
You should Smile

Seriously: The differences, larger showroom, better food, improved library, all are nice, but the FEEL of a Club is what attracts me.

I remember the first times I performed on THE STAGE... the stage was about four feet by twelve (if that) and was down in the basement. Actually that room didn't exist early on.

One of the valet parking guys (I'll try to recall his name) told Milt he did magic and wanted to perform. Milt told him "We don't have a stage. You find a place to build one and your on."

He dug out a room (don't know what he did with all the dirt) and eventually the room was built and he started peforming. Last I heard he moved to Las Vegas and was driving a Rolls Royce. He was very funny.
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
Berri Lee
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
THANKS, YES it was Berri Lee. Any idea what he's up to these days?
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
What can you tell us about the dress code issue you had with the MC?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I don't recall any issue. What had you heard?
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Last I heard of Berri Lee he was living I believe up on Mt Charleston which is outside of Vegas. But that was about 10 years ago. Other than that I have no clue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The January 2010 entrée: Pete Biro » » Castle stories... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL