The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A OuiJa for the rest of us (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmarie
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of magicmarie
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I love it!
My glow-in-the-dark ouija is OK, but this is great.
I used to have pink bicycle playing cards, but they got worn out. My brain is working on some spooky routines for this.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Andy_Bell
View Profile
Regular user
my mindless rambling's now total
162 Posts

Profile of Andy_Bell
Only in america..........
I was put on this earth to do a great many things..... I'm now so far behind that I don't think I'm ever going to die!
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Yes little Susie! You too can contact the spirits of the underworld and unleash shadow demons within your bedroom... all while matching your Barbie corvette and hello kitty bag!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
I picture someone doing a seance and having their daughter dress like the girl in the well from The Ring. She's in control of the board throughout the seance and her hair hangs over her face so you never see it. I'm sure that would spook the guests.

Of course, as she moves the planchette, you see drops of water come off her and fall onto the board.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
The problem is it looks too new and "hello kitty" ish
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
You can also buy this charming Hello Kitty Bobble head. The head twists at 360°...
Hello Kitty will gently scare your friends to death in a very fluffy pink pyjama party.

seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2010-01-28 23:33, mmreed wrote:
The problem is it looks too new and "hello kitty" ish

Yes it was a very recent and unfortunate event. You may have heard about it in the papers. Some people think it was playing with this board began ...the trouble. Of course, it couldn't be this board it's just a child's toy, almost "hello kitty"ish. No, it couldn't be the board; but it's just that...

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Well, imagine starting the seance with the correct ritual. The planchette moves and spells H.E.L.L.O.K.I.T.T.Y. and a Barbie doll falls from your daughter's collection.
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2010-01-29 03:44, The Curator wrote:
Well, imagine starting the seance with the correct ritual. The planchette moves and spells H.E.L.L.O.K.I.T.T.Y. and a Barbie doll falls from your daughter's collection.

AAHHHHH!!
I like it! Smile

Franmonet
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Franmonet
Here is a video of this QuiJa in action
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5qn7PJv7GU
Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh
PSYSHADOW
View Profile
Regular user
England
196 Posts

Profile of PSYSHADOW
Heh Heh ! One for the Pretty Boys.
Peace in the World - or - the World in Pieces
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Well, I bought this since it was on sale for $9... although many are laughing at this - I think the potential for making this into something terrifying is amazing - the real formula to highten fear is blending in humour and other elements to create peaks and valleys....
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2010-02-19 21:17, Dr Spektor wrote:
Well, I bought this since it was on sale for $9... although many are laughing at this - I think the potential for making this into something terrifying is amazing - the real formula to highten fear is blending in humour and other elements to create peaks and valleys....

Right on!

marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
What next? Lavender color ectoplasm?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A OuiJa for the rest of us (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL