The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tsunami Project by MagiKel and SM Productionz - DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magiclee
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magiclee
I have the same problem with the gimmick.
Also what do they mean with the "Special Card"
What special card?

magiclee
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
593 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
I'm thinking everyone is. It also seems like a part of the instructions are missing. It just randomly goes to now you have your card folded and seems like it is missing parts. Anyways...I've pulled out my art of card splitting DVD and in it martini shows how to make the type of cards needed. I haven't tried it yet because I'm out of the special stuff needed because I've used up all the supplied material trying to get it to work, so I've got to figure out another way to do it. Also I see it isn't mentioned here but I it just me or is anyone else let down by this DVD because it doesn't teach but one of the effects shown on the demo. The king and ace transpo isn't even touched on....strange!
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
The "Special Card" should have come wrapped in cellphane and is part of what I define as a second gimmick required to do the change.

Jordan - check your PM. I mentioned another material that works a little better.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Considering how sloppy this company is, I'm not surprised that the product isn't what everyone thought it would be. I reported it all here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
~Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tsunami Project by MagiKel and SM Productionz - DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL