The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Paul Carnazzo: Test Conditions and Symbolism Wallet Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1600 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
If not it will be shortly.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks for the comments guys!

Aside from the main effect, the PDF also has a version of Technicolor Prediction, titled "Multi-Colored", with no need for any type of i***x, and an effect called "House Hunting", where you correctly predict which photograph of several houses the spec. will choose. There is also "Murder-Suicide" where the photos of murder weapons are shown, and the spec. must choose the correct weapons in order for their lives to be spared! (they will always choose correctly...so no blood shed!)

The Unfolding is $19.95 and is available now:

http://mentalvoyage.com/index_files/Page560.htm
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Hi Paul or anyone else who owns all 4 of these card effects, can you recommend 1 or 2 most suitable for quick, impromptu close up settings? something that would only take about 1-3 minutes to perform. I have looked around and it seems that everyone loves all 4 of these cards, and Im on a budget so maybe I can purchase only 2 or 3 of them.

regards,
MI
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1174 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Hey MI,

Sorry for the late reply, but I just stumbled upon this thread again.

To get the most of the cards in the shortest time frame I would suggest Test Conditions & Symbolism. Both contain several effects that can be done fairly quickly. Animania and Lexicology can also be performed rather quickly, but not quite as quick as TC and Symbolism.

Thanks for the interest!

Paul
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey guys, quick question, what is the exact size of this card in inches?

PS: I know this thread has been inactive for a while, just need to know this info.
Thanks a ton for your help,

Andreu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Paul Carnazzo: Test Conditions and Symbolism Wallet Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL