The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Please, heat up my reading! It's so cold... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fred Darevil
View Profile
Elite user
446 Posts

Profile of Fred Darevil
Hi there,

What for the menu today?
The "specialité du chef" is : hot reading!
Yes, yes, yes ! Let's talk about a completely hot reading: "I knew everything about you before we met! Really!"
So where can we find information for a hot, very hot, totally burnt reading?...

Best,
Fred
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4698 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Hire a private detective. Smile
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Fred,
If you want to do a READING, then find a medium you want to read with be it Tarot Cards, Palms, Tea Leaves and actually learn a reading system for it. Not only will you be giving an authentic reading but it is far easier than making it up as you go along. Believe me when I tell you this. Also, by learning a real system as opposed to using nothing but character generalities and such, no one is going to "expose" you and people find this just as fascinating.

There is more to doing a reading than just that, such as the actual ethics invloved (you are playing with peoples lives when doing readings), but if you are serious about them, then that is my advice to you. If all you want to do is entertain, then I advise you to stay away from them completely.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
Detective software.

E-Leoni.
Mr Amazing
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of Mr Amazing
This very question is currently discussed in the "secret sessions" (where I believe it should be discussed as this is likely to turn into direct discussions on methods), so just hold out and you'll soon have your 50 posts to get into there.

(I'm also sending you a private note)

/Matias
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Please, heat up my reading! It's so cold... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL