The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Channing Pollock on old Daniel Boone show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
I was watching Retro T.V. last night and saw that Channing Pollock was a guest star on the old Daniel Boone series. He played a frontier-era magician who tried to become a "white air god" to Seminole Indians. Among the effects he did in the Indian camp were: stiff rope, flower production, and lota bowl (along with lots of Dragon's Breath and hand-held flash pot). But the best part was when he did some signature dove productions and beautiful card manipulations for Daniel and Mingo. Channing Pollock was a class act.

Douglas M.
David Waldorf
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
132 Posts

Profile of David Waldorf
Was this the Daniel Boone series that starred Fess Parker?
Smile
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?

From a Roy Rogers movie
Douglas.M
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of Douglas.M
Yes! I never watched this show as a kid, but my older Brother watched it religiously and the theme song is still stuck in my brain (Daniel Boone was a man...yes a biiiiig man.., with an eye like an eagle and tall as a mountain was he..).

Douglas M.
R Don
View Profile
Regular user
West Coast
197 Posts

Profile of R Don
Also Leonard Nimoy was one of the Indians in that episode I believe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Channing Pollock on old Daniel Boone show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL