The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » M4v. File Conversion - help finding a song aswell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Hello All,

Is there anyone out there that would be able to take a youtube video and convert it into a file playable on iTunes for me?

As well I am looking for the song 'How How' by Yello, off the album 'Zebra'. I checked the iTunes store but they don't even have it.

All help appreciated!
Daniel
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Goggle:
youtube save
Dan McLean Jr
MikeHMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of MikeHMagic
Google Free Studio Manager, it has several helpful freeware , 1 is a youtube to MP3 converter. All you ned due is copy and paste, hit download and yer goldn. I've been using it for a while now and am very happy with it, as is my wife.
Mike "Gus" Harvatt
"Bullwinkle that trick never works."
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Rudy
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
360 Posts

Profile of Rudy
Try

http://www.cdnow.com

Do a searce for what CD or artist you are looking for. You might find the cd there or the song might be on a different CD.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
AMazing Dan - thanks that worked!

Does anyone have a way to save just AUDIO from a youtube video?

Daniel
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Magicial,

I can do it in less than 5 minute, but I won't. Your asking people how to pirate a song.

Don't be a cheap ***, spend $4.00 bucks on the used CD.

G
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
G0thike - please watch your language, if you notice above I say I was looking on the iTunes store - as I don't have a credit card, making me unable to purchase from other forums, but the iTunes store I can as I purchase credit onto my account.

Daniel
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
804 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
After seeing g0thike's post, I'm with him. The fact that you have tried to buy it, does not make NOT paying for it ethical.
Dan McLean Jr
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Either way, I got what I was looking for - this can be deleted
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
I've actually been buying my music off LaLa.com

It's $0.10 to buy a "web song". That means you can play the song as much as you want through your web browser. Since I spend a lot of time on my computer, that's great!

If you want an unprotected MP3 file for you iPod or whatever it's an additional $0.79.

This has done wonders for my pocket book. If I still like an album after listening to it half a dozen times I can invest in the MP3's. If not, I'm out a lot less money than iTunes.

Apple bought LaLa a few months ago, so I suspect that deeper iPod / iPhone / iPad integration will be forthcoming.

<b>EDIT:</b> One more thing. I haven't personally tried this but I've been told it works. If you need a credit card and can't get one, try buying a Visa Gift Card. You can usually get them at a local bank.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » M4v. File Conversion - help finding a song aswell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL