The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Poetry and spoon bending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChrisCroydon_02
View Profile
New user
Vienna, Austria
8 Posts

Profile of ChrisCroydon_02
I am not too much experienced with spoon bending and have come up with a sequence of bents that fit to my text I recite, a poem on a waiter at a Café irritating people and neglecting his job. I would like to know from those who do spüoon bending how they feel about doing a fixed sequence of bents and telling a story that rhymes and is in meter. Does it spoil the effect? Here is a link to my selfrecording on my balcony with wind blowing and red socks oops sort of funny or comic Smile http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3044902/th......e_spoon/ please let me know what you think so I can improve for those who view Many thanks

slightly bent CC Smile
ChrisCroydon_02
View Profile
New user
Vienna, Austria
8 Posts

Profile of ChrisCroydon_02
Hi, just one of my videos I wanted to share from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rss1LWDzMI kind of odd. Thanks for time and maybe comment, Cheers Chris
Ms. Merizing
View Profile
Loyal user
Edwin Carl Erwin is digging postholes for
232 Posts

Profile of Ms. Merizing
I appreciate seeing your spoon bending performance & accompanying original verse. The narrative of the spoon bending waiter at Josephine's Café is very clever. The poem vividly evokes an environ where creative artists meet & are served by a waiter no less imaginative in the 'perfomance' of his job.

My only suggestion would be to improve the sound quality. Given that the recording was outside, on a windy day, only small bits of the verse were difficult to hear properly. A studio setting would solve the sound issue.

Very nicely done poem & routine. Thanks for posting this.
Pleased to continue finding that all the world's a stage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Poetry and spoon bending (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL