The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FEELINGS - Mentalism Electronics at attractive pricing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
raffaele de ritis
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of raffaele de ritis
I received my Feelings set yesterday. Fast and safe shipping.
I'll try to review it soon.
kenwebster
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of kenwebster
Price is one issue; originality, quality, and integrity are others. COULDN`T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.
kenwebster
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of kenwebster
Price is one issue; originality, quality, and integrity are others. COULDN`T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On 2010-04-16 04:21, Sensio wrote:
FYI, we will be at Paris from 22 to 27 of April and thus orders, questions, comments etc will not be processed during these days.

All the best and keep performing,

Sensio

http://www.mentalbuster.com

UPDATE: Flight cancelled due to the volcano dust. Thus, we will NOT be at Paris from 22 to 27 of April and thus orders, questions, comments etc WILL be processed during these days...

Rgds,
Sensio
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
@kenwebster: As far as I understand, I have expressed my opinion quite clearly and elaborately in previous posts. I don't wish to repeat myself and tire viewers.

Best regards,
Sensio
Jonathan1000
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of Jonathan1000
Another question for you, Sensio: As an American, I've never heard of the "HYBER" brand battery (into which you're building your gimmick)and Google "shopping" produced no hits for that brand. Perhaps it's well-known in Europe; But even so, it'll be strange and unfamiliar (i.e, suspicious)to American audiences, which is unfortunate.

Further, since your battery has a novel looking solid black body, it may not be easy or convincing to paste an "Energizer" or "Everready" label over the HYBER label.

Has this issue come up before? Do you have suggestions how purchasers might give your battery a look that would be more familiar to audiences in the Americas?

Thank you.
"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals." -- Homer Simpson
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
@Jonathan1000: The HYBER brand is made by us because otherwise if we put a sticker of a brand on the battery, then there would be copyright issues. So we create the stickers with this in mind.

Now, the battery is identical to a 9V rechargeable battery. You may find similar on ebay and the casing is exactly the same. The sticker on our battery also states "Rechargeable battery for 9V applications" as the normal ones do.

To our experience nobody has ever cared about this issue.
The reasons seem to be a) that noname stuff is used more and more these days due to the evasion of chinese products b) people are familiar with 9V batteries but never memorised or paid that special attention to notice any difference.

I am the longest in time user of this prop (I tested it long before sharing it with others) and for almost one and a half year noboby ever questioned the prop and I mean laymen as well as magicians. To put it simply, speks can't grasp how this item may communicate to you given that you don't come suspiciously close it.

This is the beauty of the "invisible force" behind its secret.

My regards,
Sensio
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I have yet to see anything on your site that is "cutting edge" I see rip offs and deplorable plot lines ( H1N1 -- really? Disgusting ).

Way to lower the bar...

J
xxx
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
@Jay Are: long discussion, if the H1N1 is a rip-off, then split reality and similar can be considered too. Regarding what I create (Feelings, Fourvelope) I can definitely see cutting edge mentalism. Feeling is the tool that in the cleanest possible manner allows to perform very strong, long beloved mentalism routines. As far as the Fourvelope is concerned, this is even "edgier". I just believe that you would have been very happy using one - you can even read a review from an Inner Circle member of the Café here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

All the best,
Sensio
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Quote:
On 2010-04-21 03:07, Sensio wrote:
@Jay Are: long discussion, if the H1N1 is a rip-off, then split reality and similar can be considered too. Regarding what I create (Feelings, Fourvelope) I can definitely see cutting edge mentalism. Feeling is the tool that in the cleanest possible manner allows to perform very strong, long beloved mentalism routines. As far as the Fourvelope is concerned, this is even "edgier". I just believe that you would have been very happy using one - you can even read a review from an Inner Circle member of the Café here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15

All the best,
Sensio

yes...but you are far from cutting edge...promystic...taylor imagineering...outlaw...these guys are cutting edge. Your more like dull and in the middle. Cheap is not neccesarily better. I encourage people to buy these types of items from tested and trusted creators...
xxx
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
OK sir, whatever you wish!

Best Rgds
Sensio
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Well I'm not quite sure why these guys are getting such a bashing. As far as the device goes there are quite a few different people supplying them and I have a couple of them from different manufacturers. So for me its whats suits the buyer best, I don't see them as a rip off. Its hardly exclusive technology. And the OOTW H1N1 and fourvelope I have also purchased, and I have 6 other versions as well. I buy them to support the original creators of the presentations, not the method, I obviously know that. I can say from owning both fourvelope and the H1N1 combination (as well as using fourvelope for catacysm) I'm very happy with each. H1N1 finishes like the original version with just 2 piles , not 3, and has a very topical contemporary theme. I just went through a scan at at Johannasburg airport last week, and it was on the news here in Oz last night. I like both very much and can recommend them. And by the way, even though I'm not a pro in the sense of most peoples definition, I do perform for large corporate audiences in lectures on a weekly basis so I am very particular on what I present.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
[/quote]

Sensio

Would you mind sharing who was using a transmitter/receiver to achieve this exact same effect before Promystic?

[/quote]

I have just discovered this thread, and it is a bit of a shock. Firstly, the technology used in Feelings is very different from that used in Pro Mystic's device. Feelings uses movement/position activated transmitters. The first product to apply movement activated technology to achieve these types of effects (a very creative idea, if I do say so myself) was T•3, by my company Taylor Imagineering. Lab Co then came out with movement activated transmitters as part of their latest version of UFO. Lab Co and I have come to an agreement on that. No such agreement has been reached on this use of my concept for Feelings. I have contacted the creator and am currently waiting for a response

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Anyone hear from Sensio?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Good luck, Christopher!

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
I am here, we are with talks with Chistopher - I am out of home for vacations and this slows the things a bit...
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
I am interested in this product, but it seems like there still aren't any reviews available. How come?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FEELINGS - Mentalism Electronics at attractive pricing (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL