The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Frozen North (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ballisticmonkey3
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of ballisticmonkey3
Hi!
I go by HR, and my interests are in close up magic, object levitation, both stage and close-up escape, and shock illusion utilizing sharps and fire.
I got started in amateur magic at age 8, when I received a book of card tricks for Christmas, and upon mastering my first trick (Dante's "Sim Sala Bim") I became highly intrigued by Houdini's fast-paced and viewable style of escape illusion. My signature is allowing my audience, either unwitting or stooged, to inspect most everything I perform with. Apart from magic, I love motorcycles (and incorporate them into my show)and climbing, both on rock and ice, which has its own magic indeed.
Thank you!
NexusMagicShop
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny California
434 Posts

Profile of NexusMagicShop
Awesome, Hr Glad to have you on board with the Café' If you like the shock illusions. A new trick releasing in a few days! Simply the best, and only Signed card thru window you will ever need. Super clean and very powerful. Called: Signed Card thru Window - By Jp Vallarino I had the pleasure of working on this project and I am pretty confident this one will receive incredible accolades by all that review. It is such a unique handling that it's magic even in the hands of the magician. Out in 5 days...

Trailer just released: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAQhRfhicls
Jason of BackroomMagic
www.BackroomMagic.com/| Mobile friendly magic forums and blogs
www.twitter.com/Nexusmagicstore
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Wherever the Frozen North is ...
welcome aboard the Café
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Welcome from the Frozen Tundra of Wisconsin (alternating with work in sweltering Georgia)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the Frozen North (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL