The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Telephone Hypnosis Ebook: Photographic Memory Experiment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I have created a new effect which occurs completely over the phone called "The Photographic Memory Experiment". In this effect, you "hypnotize" someone to temporarily experience photographic memory for a duration of 5 minutes. In the spectator's mind, you are able to cause him or her to remember the entire order of a regular deck of cards, in less than 60 seconds. After you hypnotize him, you ask him to name the location of various cards. For example, where is the 3 of hearts? Where is the 10 of spades? He or she is able to locate those cards, without looking at any of the cards. For example, the spectator will say they think the card is located 27th from the top of the deck, or perhaps it's the 39th card, or whatever. I've done this for 2 years now, and it absolutely convinces the spectator that he or she has been hypnotized. I am placing this on pre-order for $25. I don't need to collect funds, just let me know if you are interested, and I will let you know when I finish my ebook. This is very simple to do, and you don't need any experience in hypnosis to do this. And oh yeah, this works everytime without fail.

Thanks,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Telephone Hypnosis Ebook: Photographic Memory Experiment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL