The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stealth Pen by Oz Pearlman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
First, I'd tried to find the best sub-forum for this one, and as for me, this sub-forum is the best place to discuss.

I'm looking for a review for this trick. What are the pros and cons of this trick? How good is the gimmick? Does it require some sleights?

Thanks in advanced.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
You get a thorough DVD and two pens of different styles. A couple of easy moves which are explained and you have a miracle.

The ad is correct:

Everything is FULLY EXAMINABLE.

* No switches!
* Use any bill!
* Easy to perform!
~Joe
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
No bad or sensitive angle? I mean, with Mercury Coin example, you can put any spectator to stand behind or right corner around your back.

How about this one? Angle-proof and there's nothing to hide when we finish the trick? I'm thinking to buy this one so I need a really good and quick review or more information.

What is the quality of the two pens? Can we really let the spectator holds and checks it?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
I attach a helium balloon to mine. That way if they go to grab it, I let it go and it floats away. I'm on my 5th pen.
~Joe
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
First of all the gimmick lives up to all the hype. I loved it. It does take some time to perfect but not any long amount. The sleights are pretty easy and oz will go over them to the point you simply become an expert.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hey guys just wanted to let you know this is in the cool box at penguin today for half off. Ill post this on the other forums about the pen. So if you want it it would probably be a good time to buy it. Heres the link
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1881
Trent Reid
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Trent Reid
Hello

First I would Like To say that if you are looking for a pen thru dollar, then just go with misled its an absolute miracle and so much fun to perform. and the advantages you can borrow a standard pencil, and its a very visual second phase, and as an added bonus you can do what DG (daniel garcia) did and use a staw. but if you want a that kind of gimmick go with pointless by gerg wilson you can do the same thing but you will learn the pointless routine also, not to mention you get routines by carl andrews, david gripen walt, plus The Garret Thomas. thank you for reading.Smile
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I like Stealth Pen to a certain degree. I disagree with the "examinability" claim. If the spectator checks the "whole" pen than you're in trouble. If they just hold it intheir hands and look at it you're all good. My spec's like to push and pry to find the solution so I just delve in to another effect rather quickly. I miss my "perfect pen" so much. Now that can be examined as fully as they'd like, including pushing, prying and examining the "whole" pen. Another advantage of perfect pen is that goes further through the bill than the stealth pen which is more visual IMO. I do use the stealth pen though. I just don't let anybody touch it.
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
325 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Errr, Hey Joe,..you recieved Two different Styles of Pen...hmmm I didn't,both are the same.What is the difference between your Two?
As for the statement that it is Fully Examinable,NO,but when you hand it to the spectator to write with,and take it back before he/she has the time to thoughorly inspect it,...and go on with the Routine,there is no worries about detection. 8 out of 10 for me.Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stealth Pen by Oz Pearlman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL