The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Go Cindini! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
You go girl!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Thanks guys! ... I had planned to send you a message Harley upon my return back from Ripley's. I arrived there early on Saturday so I walked the Museum while waiting for the Director. I made my way into the small theatre they have and low and behold WHO was on the screen performing the Bed of Nails with Cheerleaders (?) on top ...There was Harley Smile
I signed copies of my Cartoon for 2 hours then performed in the Garden with my newest stunt as the Human Firecracker. I was placed inside a Coffin and had 10,000 Firecrackers placed upon me and lit. It was a rip roaring event.
http://www.ripleysnewsroom.com/great-cindini/
(High 5)
Cindi
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2010-04-12 09:29, Cindi wrote:
I made my way into the small theatre they have and low and behold WHO was on the screen performing the Bed of Nails with Cheerleaders (?) on top ...There was Harley Smile

Cindi

I may be miss interpriting this but I would love to see a cheerleader on a bed of nails with Harley on top! Smile

PLEASE don't tell me I miss-understod the image is wonderful!
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Ummmmm. I'll let Harley explain that one!

Cindi
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
They wanted me to do a BON routine, without a BON, so I used barbed wire. The pile included barbed wire, me, a platform, and a dozen international level gymnasts, who made a human pyramid. When it was done, they peeled the barbed wire off my back.

Naturally, I dropped the platform on my foot, the day before, which led to some interesting complications.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
OW .....

the things we go though for the show........

I am in the process of trying to find some local cheer-leaders to come and make 3-D shapes on top of me ....... don't tell my wife!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Go Cindini! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL