The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Variety Arts Institute needs your help... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
As many of your already know, Sylver and I are trying to open a Non-profit Variety Arts school in Grand Rapids Michigan. Well, it looks like we are in the running for a $50,000 grant (From the Pepsi Refresh Project) that would get the school up and running almost immediately...But to get it, we need help.
Here is the short version- It is decided by public vote. Starting May 1st, the voting will open. Anyone can vote everyday once they are signed up. What I am asking is that everyone become a fan of the facebook page-
http://tinyurl.com/y289nmu
and then invite as many friends as they can to sign up as well.
This is not just a circus school. We have plans for magic instruction, escape training, vaudeville acting, sideshow stunts, hula hooping, fire, unicycling, stiltwalking, juggling....You name it. If there is someone that wants to learn something, we'll find someone who can teach it!
This will not benefit just Grand Rapids. We will need teachers...The best in their fields. So...Not only do we need help getting the word out, but I expect to be calling on a lot of you here to teach. If we can make this happen, I want it to benefit each of you as well.
For those of you that are not on facebook- There will be a site up within the next couple of weeks to help you vote as well. As soon as it goes live, I'll let everyone know.
So, please, sign up for the fan page and get ready to vote!
Here is the promo video for the school designed specifically for the Pepsi Refresh Project.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ktCBrs_wvo
Thanks for your time and assistance! Let's help make the next generations of live performers worth watching!
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Well...We added over 100 people to the page overnight thanks to some of you here and some help from Mr. John Pyka! We are off to a great start, but still need more!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Variety Arts Institute needs your help... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL