The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's in 'your' deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Robmonster
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of Robmonster
The Breather is Gods Gift to card magic. It cleans up the handling of so many tricks, and I find it is indetectable by an audience. I always crimp the same card, and its the first thing I do when opening a brand new pack.

I'm also too lazy to set the deck up in advance, and I usually open by having a spectator shuffle the pack anyway. I occasionally carry a few duplicate cards and gaffed cards in a jacket pocket I can ring into the pack when needed.

R
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
545 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
I keep a corner shortened card and always make sure to have an identical joker (because they always come with 2 different ones) for effects like Penalty Box by Sankey or Fat City by Bannon.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I'm reducing the amount of gaff I bring. Now I have the red/blue DB. With a DF card and another DB red/red. I try to do impromptu but as well some tricks using standard gaff.

Nervous Ace is very impromptu and nice. Then move to Twins by Murray. If it allows me then I'll do Power of Poker.

My fave full gaffed trick is Twilight Angel. Good script and presentation, and they'll remember it forever, if not, for a long time Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » What's in 'your' deck? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL