The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2010 entrée: Devin Knight » » Love Songs With a Magic Theme-Advice For Lovers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
This may be off the wall coming from me, but it is a tip, I would like to offer. So often we get so involved in magic or mentalism that the special ladies in our life sometimes feel left out. Here is a little romantic tip that I promise will make your lady feel special and make you look like a hopeless romantic even though magic is your second love. If magic is your FIRST love, then look out guys, there is trouble brewing in your relationship.

One of my favorite songs from the sixties is the Marvelette's My Baby Must Be A Magician. If you haven't heard it, it says my baby is my own great Houdini, he has the magic touch, if I am down, Allakazam and I am happy again. WOMEN LOVE THIS SONG especially if her man is a caring magician.

Another one more recent but not as well known is MAGIC by Joe (he doesn't have a last name on the DVD.) In this love song, he talks of magic and even says I can levitate like David Blaine.

Of course there is the well-known MAGIC MAN by Heart.

Here is what you do, download these songs off ITUNES and burn them to a CD. Using a label maker, print a CD label that says MY GUY. You can put your special lady's name on it. In my case the cd say's BECKY'S GUY and has a picture of me doing magic on the label.

Give this CD to that special lady in your life and she will cherish it forever and think of you each time she plays it.

Devin Knight
Helping Save Magician's Love Lifes Smile
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
And you guys thought I only gave magic advice!

In my previous post I said Joe didn't have a last name. My mistake he goes by JOE MAGIC and the song is called: Magic
Here are more details for those wanting to include it on your cd

Joe Magic – Here is a new ballad from Joe called “Magic” that leaked.The song is the lead single off the singer’s upcoming album entitled “Signature” that is set to be released on June 2, 2009.His voice is silky smooth on the track.But I should add that it is always pleasant to hear some old school RnB.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2010-04-26 17:58, Devin Knight wrote:
And you guys thought I only gave magic advice!

Nah... We know you have an encompassing knowledge of life!

Just don't turn out into another Mystery (pun intended)... I would hate to see a horde of PUA performing some of your effects as a quickie ... to get a quickie! Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
PUA =Pick Up Artist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2010 entrée: Devin Knight » » Love Songs With a Magic Theme-Advice For Lovers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL