The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2010 entrée: Devin Knight » » Glass Box Prediction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danielguo
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of danielguo
Hi,Mr.Devin

I never into the mentalism so much , but 2 years ago I decide to become doing mental effect. And I brought the 13 steps last year, english is not my mother language so it's been very difficult to me. I have your glass box routine at last year too. And it's been the best best thing I ever have, the method inside is just billirant.!! Here is the sitution. I want to perform at TV, and I want to be expose by public. I think this is the best thing I can do. But now I don't know how can I contact the TVor Radio , Do you have any advice to contact with them and convice this is gonna be something really special and let them report it? The headline is simply amazing!

Thank you very much!

Daniel.G
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
The solution is simple, you need to find a VIP (very important person to sign the predictions. I often use a mayor or other political person. The fact this person is involved makes it newsworthy. He will contact the press and ensure they cover the story. Good luck.

Devin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2010 entrée: Devin Knight » » Glass Box Prediction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL