The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Delay in May 2010 Issue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Has anyone else seen a delay in this issue? Today is 5/17, and I still don't have it. Usually Genii delivers their issue at the end of the previous month (end of April).

Corbett
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
You might want to contact Genii directly, and mention you haven't received your issue yet.

I've seen it in local magic stores, so I know it's been printed.

I'm old enough that I remember a time when Genii would usually arrive about 2-3 months AFTER the date that was on the cover (for example: A May issue would arrive in late July).
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
I've already contacted them, but thank you for the additional info.
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Mine arrived yesterday.

P.S. Good luck getting a response.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
I got my June issue today, but still haven't gotten May. Strange.
Sam Weiss
View Profile
Loyal user
Stratford, CT should have more than
278 Posts

Profile of Sam Weiss
I once called Genii one month around this time because I didn't receive my issue yet and it turned out it just was taking a while shipping. My issues come kind of late in the month and I guess it takes time depending on where you live.
"There's something that gets in your soul when you study magic,it's in your heart, and when you perform it comes across the footlights and into everybody else's heart..."
-Denny Haney
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I've had mine for at least a week; so I'm sure yours was lost in transit or some other issue. Maybe the ghost of Bill Larsen is taking care of it. Just kidding I always loved the 'always late, always great' line.
Coram Deo
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The line "Always Late, Always Great," makes my teeth ache.

In the now 11 years that we've been running Genii, the magazine has never been late once. You can blame it on the United States Postal System if takes ages to reach or goes missing. And if you think our mail is lousy, be grateful you don't live in Italy or India!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Delay in May 2010 Issue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL