The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Chinese coin manufacturers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Javier5000
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Javier5000
I am looking for jumbo Chinese "gold looking" coins, without the black background finish the use to have.
I have tried to request them through magic shops, but they can not manage custom requests like this, so I would be very grateful if you could post me contact data of manufacturers.
A Todd Plaster 3 or 5 inches Chinese completely brass coin would be ideal, but I have no idea on how to contact with him or other manufacturer.
Thanks for your help!
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Seo magic has a very nice light weight on. But if your looking for the heavy weight try ebay.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
First, I suggest looking through the lists of coins here: http://www.themagicianscoin.com/

Second, as stated above... SEO has a few very large chinese coins you should check out. Also listed on the site above.

Third, any coins that DO have black on them, can easily be removed. Actually, TWOCAN above would be the man to ask about that also.

Lastly, welcome to the Café!!!
Dale Houck
View Profile
Veteran user
Dakota J Magic at Saint Cloud, FL
343 Posts

Profile of Dale Houck
I'm interested in Chinese coins as well. This is just slightly off topic (in regard to the original question), but I discovered that most of the 1 YUAN coins are ferric based and work just like a steel shimmed coin. They are about the size of a quarter but a little thicker. I was in China last summer and brought a few back to play with. Also, I have a Mikame wood coin tube and found the Yuan coins work better than quarters.
Magic is where you find it.....
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi All,

Does anyone know where I could get a chinese coin the same size as an english 10p?

thanks
Sean
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1161 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Joker Magic makes great chinese coins. Lots of finishes, fresh milling, lots of colors, etc.. They make nice stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Chinese coin manufacturers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL