The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Resurrection? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
I saw Jorge Blass from Spain do his act at the Magic Castle a few years ago. In the beginning of the act he produces a dove but it is dead. He places the dove in a stool in view of the audience. He then performs his act for about 10 minutes and as a finally he brings back the bird to life. I do 8 dove productions myself and was interested if anyone knew of the method. Send me a PM.

G0thike
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
is the dove on it back?

blain did something like this on a special, where he seen a dead bird, picked it up and it came to life in his hands...

know the method to what he did but the one you seen might have been different..
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
The dove was on its side for about 10 minutes and it did not move. I know how Blaine did his and anyone that does a bird levitation will know what I am talking about. The method I saw was jaw dropping. The bird was on its side in front of the stage on top of a simple stool. Then the magician walked over and started to pet the dove and it came to life.
DJ Trix
View Profile
Inner circle
1197 Posts

Profile of DJ Trix
wow that is amazing man....
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
For years I have had a dove go to sleep on its back and wake up on command.

However, I really like the part of Dakota Rose's routine where the medicine man brings the dead dove back to life. It is a different twist.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove Resurrection? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL