The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2002 entrée: Mark Strivings » » Cribs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Strivings
View Profile
V.I.P.
290 Posts

Profile of Mark Strivings
I've got a question for you guys!

One of my next books, in fact, probably my very next book will be dealing specifically with the use of cribs (hidden lists of info). While most of the book is written, I'm still looking for more info. My question to you is, do you have any work on cribs that is specific to you that you might want to have considered for inclusion in this project? If so, please drop me a note off-list at MarkyApril@aol.com and let's chat. I've already got a lot of original material plus some (there aren't many) references. If you've got any scoop, let me know. If I decide to include your info, you get a copy of the book for free when it comes out. Hope to hear from you!

Mark
Mark Strivings is the owner of the largest all-mentalism mail order supply business in the world, "Mental Connections", carrying materials not available anywhere else. For complete info, drop Mark a line at MarkyApril@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The April 2002 entrée: Mark Strivings » » Cribs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL