The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn with Foreign Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
494 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
I have been doing Richard Sanders Extreme Burn routine for a while and decided to try getting some foreign bills to do the Foreign Exchange bit. I could not find 5 of the same bills so made it with bills from different countries. It was tough finding bills that were the same size as American dollars but managed to get some. Has anyone else done it with foreign bills and what bills did you use?

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2343 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
Hey TC,

I made up a set using Honduran Lempiras for my trip a few weeks ago; the 1's match the 100's. There's a nice commercial foreign bill routine put out by Gregory Wilson. You've probably heard of it, it's called "Foreign Affair".
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Dear TC,
I live in the UK and all the paper money denominations are of different sizes, so I went with the suggetsiion on the DVD of using magazine cuttings which you can trim. This works well for me.

I visit Germany regularly and also made up a set with magazine clippings and germany currency.

All the best

Michael J.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
TC showed me his international version of this and it's great. Smile He really fooled me with this as it looks like real magic in his hands. You can tell he's an old pro with it as he blew me away several times with some slick moves out on the streets of NYC. It's a great effect that's a bit more creative with the colorful bills from different countries and his wonderful patter about it all. EB2 is a great effect. I'm mostly a coin guy but this is too cool, absolute money! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme Burn with Foreign Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL