The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Need some one-liner magician jokes! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Hi everyone,

I'm working at the biggest summer day-camp on earth (no joke) and I am teaching a magic camp for 2 weeks! On the first day I am planning to tell some funny (and appropriate) jokes for the kids I am teaching. Any magic-related jokes I have found on google have been too long. I just need simple, short jokes.

Thanks in advance,

Evan
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Did you hear about the magician who posted a question on one-liner jokes when he could have read thousands of them already in this section?

Not sure if that's funny but I bet James is getting a kick out of it.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Which one does not belong in this grouping: Herpes, Malaria, Gonorhea, or a used Zig Zag illusion? Answer: Gonorhea: you can usually get rid of that fairly quickly.
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Jay,

Nice one. I don't spend as much time as you do on this site, considering the fact your a VIP member with over 3000 wall posts, so no, I haven't read through 'thousands of them on this section'. I don't have that sort of time. I had a chance to look through a few wall posts actually, but none of them were child-appropriate. Which is why I decided to start a new post rather than looking through the large amount of jokes that were not.

When I get MUCH older and grow a moustache and get a combover and also have time to post as much as you have to get to your infamous 'VIP status', I'll make sure to start searching for these child-friendly jokes. Not sure if that's funny but I sure as hell am getting a kick out of it.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Did you hear about the guy who does not have time to read the perticulars on joke threads but has plenty of time ask others to do his work then insults people when they point that out?

I'm somewhat curious about him wanting a combover, I thought those were out of style.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Quote:
On 2010-06-11 20:20, EvanMagic wrote:
...and also have time to post as much as you have to get to your infamous 'VIP status...

FYI, you don't get a VIP status by posting lots of posts rather by actually being a successful and well known performer.
EvanMagic
View Profile
Elite user
Manitoba
471 Posts

Profile of EvanMagic
Well good for him. And good for you for getting in the 'inner circle' lol. That comment was unprofessional on his part considering hes apparently a well known magician.
Floyd Collins
View Profile
Inner circle
Ohio
1633 Posts

Profile of Floyd Collins
I think what Jay is trying to say,,, oh never mind.

People try to compare me to David Copperfield. They say you’re no David Copperfield.

I can name you 5 variety artists, A Juggler and 4 magicians.

How many magicians does it take to change a light bulb? Only one but all the others will say that they would have done it different.

How many magicians does it take to change a light bulb, depends on what you want to change it into.

The teacher was discussing different jobs held by the parents of the students. When she called on Little Johnny, she asked, “And what does your father do?”
“Oh, he’s a magician,” replied Johnny.
“Really? And what’s his best trick?”
“His best trick is sawing people in half.”
“Wonderful!” exclaimed the teacher. “Tell me, are there any more children in your family?”
“Yes ma’am, I have a half brother and two half sisters.”

don't know if that will help,,, but here is another resource.
http://www.google.com
No one said it would be easy, or did they?

Check out my all new book "Chicken Scratches" visit my lulu store for more information.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/thecenterstage

http://www.collinscomedymagic.com
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Quote:
Jay,

Nice one. I don't spend as much time as you do on this site, considering the fact your a VIP member with over 3000 wall posts, so no, I haven't read through 'thousands of them on this section'. I don't have that sort of time. I had a chance to look through a few wall posts actually, but none of them were child-appropriate. Which is why I decided to start a new post rather than looking through the large amount of jokes that were not.

When I get MUCH older and grow a moustache and get a combover and also have time to post as much as you have to get to your infamous 'VIP status', I'll make sure to start searching for these child-friendly jokes. Not sure if that's funny but I sure as hell am getting a kick out of it.

Evan-
That comment was unprofessional!!
which lead to the rest etc.....

I hope the camp your teaching at has no one that queries your ideas or methods.....
but I do hope you find the jokes your looking for-good luck..
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
Jay,

Heck...I'm a newbie and can see that was inapproprite.

Gee whiz...if you'd have just look at the "Standard Lines" thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=24&388

Pages and pages of one-liners...many kid appropriate. 15 minutes will give you more material that you can use.

So can we just all sit down, sing Kum Bay Yah, and all just get along?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Isn't the most used line of a magician something like: "Here is your pizza sir, thank you for ordering from Domino's." (I know it was in my case... except I had to say over and over: "And would like to play either the Blue course or the Red course?")
robertmichaels
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of robertmichaels
One liners are amazing when delivered at the right time. In my walk around act I use the one liners that fit the moment. Posting them with out context makes them kind of bland. Kind of like an inside joke. You just had to be there:)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Need some one-liner magician jokes! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL