The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Who is best prop maker to contact? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I was hopeing to find a craftsman here on the Café to make a customised finger chopper from metal, and more like a cigar cutter, which means it would have to be small. Is there anyone here that could give me a contact or recommendation. Cheerz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Thomas Wayne is a master craftsman.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Many thanks Review King, found his contact. Appriciate your help
Neil
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Neil, best of luck with your project!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Tannen Magic made and sold an all metal Finger Chopper, years ago. I still have mine. Very heavy duty, like new with instructions, never used. Works like the old tin ones sold by Adams years ago. Will sell if you are interested PM me here on the Café, $100.00 postage paid in the USA.
maxxmagic
View Profile
New user
Germany
18 Posts

Profile of maxxmagic
What about chance wolf from wolfsmagic.com ? he is a master in wood, but I think he would also works with metal..
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
I'm not so sure this is something Chance would want to take on as he is very busy with his own beautiful designs, and yes, his work is of an astounding quality. I've PM'd Thomas with my idea and I'll see if he is interested. thanks all you guys for your help, this place is really outstanding
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I can always give it a shot. I suck at metal work, but you can always takeachance.

Okay, that was bad.(lol) It's late and I couldn't resist. Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Ha, LOL, I got a laugh
magicreviews
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of magicreviews
There's quality and then there's price. When you can get both, that's a good thing. I recommend Thomas Clark Thomasclark3@carolina.rr.com. He's built some custom wood proprs for me that I think came out great, especially for the price.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Thanks magicreviews I'll certainly add his address to my contact list. I'm at a stage in my life where I'd like a few items a little more customised for my needs and luckily can afford the skills of these artisens in magic. Its also good to have a thread were people can see the master craftsman available for individual customised articles
Mumblemore
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Mumblemore
Nick Wenger (remote guy) on Café does the best such work I have seen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Who is best prop maker to contact? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL