The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » A Trick by the Great Pat Page (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick S.
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Rick S.
On Patrick Page's last lecture tour, I bought a trick that did not come with instructions. It is a well made black hank with a pocket sewn on the outside. I believe Pat used it to vanish a cell phone.

I was hoping someone might have some more info about this trick.

Thanks.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5472 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
He explained it very clearly in his lecture, and the trick itself is quite simple. But if there is something in particular that you want to know, feel free to PM me.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
I believe Pat sold these on his lectures/dealer days, so check out ebaY as his lecture notes and DVD's appear from time to time.

It's an excellent utility gimmick and they are extremely well made. When Pat came up with the concept he said "I thought I'd come up with a new method that would revolutionise the egg bag, but as hundreds of egg bags are still sold across the World, and I'm lucky to sell just a couple of these at lectures, I guess it didn't"! Smile

I've got Pat's lecture on DVD where he goes into great detail with this - he not only uses it to vanish/reproduce items, but also to change things.

PM me if you need some help.
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Is this it?
http://patrickpagemagic.co.uk/index.php?......ductId=3

His family did a great job with the new website.
Be sure to check the photo gallery.
New items for sale are still being added.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Here's a link to a DVD with the hank being featured. I have a couple of the hanks and he explained how to use it in the lecture. http://patrickpagemagic.co.uk/index.php?......uctId=10
Pageboy
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Pageboy
The cloth that you are talking about is Patrick Page's invention "The Hanky Panky Cloth". I am his son-in-law and together with his daughter Janette and son Jeremy set up Patrick Page Magic to celebrate the life of Patrick Page and to make available to the world of magic authorised versions of Patrick's work. The website is http://www.patrickpagemagic.co.uk
On the Products page we sell the DVD that is mentioned above "Patrick Page Speaks" which is a lecture that he gave to magicians in the USA a few years ago. The DVD suffers from a few sound issues at the beginning and has a few issues with the camera panning at moments. It is a brilliant DVD though and is a perfect example of the magic genius of the man and his warmth and sense of humour. I am obviously biased but look at the independent reviews on our website for an impartial view. The DVD explains how to perform the trick.
We also sell The Hanky Panky Cloth and that comes with a DVD clip taken from that DVD explaining how to use it.

All of our products come with free shipping. There are more than 25 on sale at the moment and we are adding to the list each month.

Some are effects that Patrick used but never sold. Others are effects that he sold many many years ago.

We pride ourselves on our service and try to send items by first class post the next business day.

Philip Pound
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
That lecture is a work of genius. Loads of great effects and tips. Many laugh-out loud moments too. Thank you for keeping this available!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » A Trick by the Great Pat Page (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL