The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Make The Magic Café My Home Page » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I thought it might be nice to have a Home Page for the Café. Something very eye appealing that conveys a Magic Theme.

Instead of the having to scroll, have the main Topics that members can go directly to connect with their favorite discussion group. Of course you an have ads galore, but I think it would be nice for members to be able to make The Magic Café their Home Page when the sign on to the Internet.

Now that screen are wide with more real estate, it would be nice to see a colorful page that interest the member. It may be time to think about using more graphics instead of all text. This is the 21st Century, and the format here is very old.

Just a thought and looking forward to a response on the idea.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I would second this idea...I was thinking the same kind of thing as I was browsing the site this morning.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Kuma
View Profile
New user
Sydney
51 Posts

Profile of Kuma
You can go directly to your main discussion group by just using the "Make this my homepage" while you're browsing your favourite forum. Smile
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Something that I've done in the past is to set multiple facorites as buttons below my address bar. That way you can click directly to your favorite forums.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Make The Magic Café My Home Page » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL