The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Read or Dead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
My closest friends in the world of bizarre magic and the occult are also the best ‘readers’ I know. This new page is dedicated to the art and their skills which they will share with you for a small fee. Cross their palms with silver (via PayPal) and they will reveal the wonders of the Tarot, Numerology, Palms, The Kabalah and even readings with standard playing cards. These books will accelerate you towards becoming a confident and accurate reader in many mediums and set you on the right path to becoming a successful Psychic Entertainer.

http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/Read%20or%20Dead.html

These books are -

The Tarot Reader’s Black Book by Lord Freddie Valentine

Roni on Reading by Roni Shachnaey

Hypno-Mental Self-Working Card Tricks by Paul Voodini

Regards

Dan

Lebanon Circle
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Too bad mr.valentine book was a download .[which I got] and roni shachney book is not:

should things change ill order that too:
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Roni's book is printed and comes with a Kabbalistic reading cloth hence no download, global shipping is available as with all LC items.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Read or Dead (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL