The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Golden Ticket Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
In the July 2010 issue, for the FIRST TIME in Magic Magazine HISTORY, there is an INSTANT winners contest!
Each issue of the magazine has a face down Erdnase playing card glued to the advertisement page. If you buy this issue, peel off the playing card and see a GOLDEN STICKER< you are an INSTANT winner!!! It is as easy as that! Nothing to buy, no strings attached! Dan and Dave and The Magic Apple have teamed up to offer this great contest.

Some prizes include: Reflection DVD, Best of All Worlds, The Expert at The Card Table 75th Anniversary book and more. The GRAND PRIZE is 144 Decks of Erdnase cards!! By the end of 2010 these will be OUT OF PRINT and these 2nd editions will go up in value.
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Quote:
On 2010-06-25 10:33, Canadian Guy wrote:
If you buy this issue, peel off the playing card and see a GOLDEN STICKER< you are an INSTANT winner!!! It is as easy as that! Nothing to buy

Huh?!?
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Sorry, incorrect. Your suppose to have a WINNING CARD! There is nothing said about a "golden ticket." IT just says winning card.

Or am I missing a piece from what I read?
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Golden Ticket Contest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL