The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FLACKJACK (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that I've posted a new FREE effect on my website called 'Flackjack'. It's a nice visual Blackjack based card effect - swing by and check it out!

Dave.
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
428 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
The change of the card when you flip the deck over looks amazing, useful and is not hard to do at all! Very generous to share it for free. Smile
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2010-06-26 05:29, Dave Forrest wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that I've posted a new FREE effect on my website called 'Flackjack'. It's a nice visual Blackjack based card effect - swing by and check it out!

Dave.

Dave,

Thanks for the effect! I also had a peek at Missing the Aces. What a GORGEOUS routine - it makes my fingers happy just watching it.... ummm, that sounded REALLY bad....

Also kudos to you and the scoundrel Cameron Francis for Attack of the Copper Silver Coin. Just received this recently and WOW.

Folks, dig out the C/S coin I KNOW you have and get this DVD!!

Ahimsa,
Vlad
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Dave:

Thanks for your on-going generosity.

I'm going to break open the unblended and watch this video. I'll wait until I cork the unblended and get some sleep before I practice it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » FLACKJACK (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL