The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi magical people (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chiroh2000
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of chiroh2000
At long last I was able to register myself here. I have been reading this forum as a lurker for a while. I am fascinated with magic since I was young and still am now. I love card and money magics but now interested in mentalism.

Ohh by the way want to greet you from the hot weather of las vegas. 109 today, and they say the worse is yet to come. I wish the economy gets hot too just like the temperature here in las vegas.

well I just wish you all a happy and magical day wherever you are. I am happy to be part of this forum.

arnold
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Arnold,

Welcome to the Magic Café. Hope to see you post now. Lurking has its merits, but, dialogue is FAR more rewarding.

Ahimsa,
Vlad
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Welcome to the Café, there is a lot to be learned here. Looking forward to reading your posts.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Bar10dr
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Bar10dr
Welcome to the Café. If you live in Las Vegas you should check out Denny & Lee Magic Studio there. Scott Brown who works there is big into mentalism and could suggest some books, tricks, or dvds for you. They also have a informal get together on Saturday mornings and there are some mentalists that come in and hang out.
brangwinj
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of brangwinj
I am looking forward to Las Vegas in October for innovention 2010. I bet the weather will be nicer !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi magical people (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL