The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Bill Gladwell Professional hypnotist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Hi everybody, just not too long ago I was introduced to Bill Gladwell author of "Stage Hypnosis Made Easy," and "the Hypnotic Factor." for those interested in learning stage hypnosis that you can even take to the streets I strongly recommend you take a look at some of his works.this man is truly a master at what he does.
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Bill is a good friend of one of my good friends. Strangely enough, I have his material and have never met him. Timing has never been right I guess. -Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
I recommend that the next chance you get to get out to one of his performances. he's usually always in the columbus are somewhere. usually can be found lingering around at "Be Amazing Magic Shop" this is where I first met him and wow was I impressed when he smoothly ushered in one of his routines to I and another person there. he's the reason why I'm now in the practice of hypnosis. I enjoy going around and using it to meet new people
BillGladwell
View Profile
New user
Punta Gorda, Florida
15 Posts

Profile of BillGladwell
Shane,

Were are you located?

kpmx18, Thanks!

Bill
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Bill,

I am here in Dublin, OH. Our mutual friend has a funny little Dragon named Dusty.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Hi bill glad you posted XD. I'm located in westerville, oh. I got the pleasure of meeting you this past winter at Be Amazing. I recently purchased your works, "The Hypnotic Factor" and "Stage Hypnosis Made Easy." the works really inspired me to delve into the world of the performing art of hypnosis. your dvd's including my purchase of Anthony Jacquoin's "Manchurian Approach" have allowed me to really entertain my friends and family. I would love to come see one of your stage performances sometime but I'm not really sure where to find you Smile

-kmpx18 (Kyle Peters)
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
I agree. Bill's stuff is top notch. Bill has a Facebook page with show dates
- Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
Aaron Little
View Profile
Loyal user
Lexington KY
263 Posts

Profile of Aaron Little
I am 3.5 hours south in Lexington KY. I would drive up to catch a show.
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Thank you for the heads up Shane I'll hop on over and take a look Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Bill Gladwell Professional hypnotist (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL