The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Horrible performance/ Extreme Reaction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
OKay, this was around 2am on saturday morning. I had just come out of the pool was and was a bit tipsy.
2am, Durban, South Africa

One guy, who you will hear on the video,has been telling his friends about me for months and none of them believed him. As I was leaving I was asked by the guy to please prove that he wasn't lying.

The video isn't that clear but you will see what one of the guys filmed. A horrible ambitious card routine (that first move is a shapeshifter change) then the ending to your standard card warp.

WARNING : the language is very bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSGlLk-Cj4
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I got sea sick trying to watch the vid and had to quit about a 1/3 of the way through!

MMc
Fábio DeRose
View Profile
Inner circle
San Paolo, Brasile
1477 Posts

Profile of Fábio DeRose
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKZrqPV4Y_8

Tell me about it.

Line for a Nightwish concert, last year.
Fábio De'Rose - Ilusionista
www.ENIGMAGICO.com.br

Twitter @Enigmagico
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Yes the guy filming it was obviously very drunk and was trying to catch every movement.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
If it is so bad why post it for everyone to see? I didn't watch the video because of the comments but I am curious why you would post such a bad video?
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1982 Posts

Profile of The Mac
I posted it because of the over the top reactions. Unfortunately it was filmed by a guy who cant hold still. Apologies to all. I will in future only post videos that are locked off and well lit.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Horrible performance/ Extreme Reaction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL