The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help with Socked Coins effect! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dabah2014
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
157 Posts

Profile of dabah2014
I just purchased Tommy Wonder's dvd set Visions of Wonder. The first effect I looked at was socked coins since I had seen it performed by Tommy before and was desperate to discover the secret. I really like the method for the effect, but the only problem is, I don't know where to find the coin and washer gimmick. Do any of ya'll know where I could find this gimmick or what it is called? Thanks!
Matt
magicmatt
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicmatt
If you have a copper/silver with a shell then that will server the same purpose. I know it's outside of what Tommy was thinking and the reason's why he used a washer but it can get you started until you can have someone make you the gimmick.
dabah2014
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
157 Posts

Profile of dabah2014
Lol, that's a good idea. I think I'll try that. I guess the trick does not HAVE to be done with a washer. Thanks magicmatt!
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
http://www.cupsandballs.nl/

click products - coins and second from the bottom
dabah2014
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
157 Posts

Profile of dabah2014
Thanks boydy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Help with Socked Coins effect! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL