The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » My Last Post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
I've decided not to put out a DVD on pitching and this will be my last post on this forum.

If you would like to keep in touch with me or know where I'm working you can find me on face book or email at will@willroya.com.

I appreciate the comments and friends I have met here and have learned a lot. Thank you!
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Wow, I was waiting to see how many miles you've logged in by now. No DVD, do you need someone to run over and shoot it?

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Dr.Solar sounds like you are a stick Will got to ask him back just to make him look important.
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
No
Don, tongue in cheek. I have not been keen on the constant braggadocio mannerism. I went to the California State Fair the other day to see how things were going in real time. Certainly not much to brag of. No, with all the talk of having someone come to shoot his all encompassing pitch DVD then to just say he dropped the whole thing? I thought it might be like taking a video at a Maytag repairman's seminar, if you get the drift?

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
I wasn't going to post anything in response to this, but then decided to.

I think the problem is that the Café is set up as a place for "Magicians Helping Magicians." The idea is that we are sharing our knowledge with other people who are eager to learn (as opposed to blatant exposure). I have benefitted tremendously from this, and have tried to give back in kind.

But just bragging about your tips and takes is not really sharing; I think that's what brought down the house here. I believe Will was sincere in his efforts, it was just that he was on a different wavelength. He certainly has the pitch mentality about going for the money, but that's not why we are here. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I'm not to found of people that brag all the time(about anything)and I won't stand by when some JCL is giving bad infomation to all my good friends here.

Now the fact that he dropped everything including posting here kind of tells it all don't you think.

Don
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of trey
Quote:
On 2010-07-23 00:55, WillRoya wrote:
I've decided not to put out a DVD on pitching and this will be my last post on this forum.

If you would like to keep in touch with me or know where I'm working you can find me on face book or email at will@willroya.com.

I appreciate the comments and friends I have met here and have learned a lot. Thank you!

Good! I hope I don't have to hear anymore of your BS.

Trey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Step right up! » » My Last Post (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL