The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » johnny ace palmer vol 2. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I recently had a chance to purchase this video in the used section of a magic shop...It was marked down to 5 bucks, so I thought it was a good deal. Boy was i ever wrong! Although I paid 5 bucks for this video, If i got a preview of it beforehand, I wouldnt even pay a dollar... It is only 20 mins. long and the info that is in there is something that anyone with half a brain all ready knows. I don't know how vol 1,3 are, but this video is definately not recomended... Smile
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
iamslowI have this video. It's not 20 minutes long and contains amazing magic. Are you sure it's Johnny ace Plamer from his 3 video series?

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Hey Slow,

The video isn't only twenty minutes long, unless you got a faulty video (maybe that's why it was marked down).

Each one of Mr. Palmer's videos (in his trilogy from MagicSmith) is well over an hour long--even though the video cases don't include a listing of everything that's on the videos.

The particular video that you mentioned (number two) includes three sections: the first one is comprised of some basic "easy" tricks that someone just getting in to magic could use to get their feet wet, so to speak; the second section contains some theory (which shouldn't be overlooked); and the third section contains some killer routines which you could use PROFESSIONALLY.
richgerb86
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, Pa.
204 Posts

Profile of richgerb86
I agree with mjmarrs. the video has great magic, and great advice. There is a great cups & balls routine on it. I think you may have got his video on the coin roll, & wand spin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » johnny ace palmer vol 2. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL