The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What is the most effective induction? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Darren Altman
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Darren Altman
Danny, then we're in agreement!
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
Thank you as always mr. jacquin
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
It's The Windp-pe Pinch beyond a shadow of a doubt. But it's getting harder to obtain the proper insurance.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
kmpx18
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of kmpx18
What do you mean BOB
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
225 Posts

Profile of JonChase
The one that woks for you.

If you find an induction that you like, learn it until you get very very good at it = 90% success rate - then use it for the next 700 years. The worst hypnotists I've seen are the people who continuously try to change stuff.

http://jonathanchase.com
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Thanks for popping in Jon, and, although you are correct, might we ask what YOUR favourite/favourites is/are?
Mine are handshake and handrop, of equal favour.
GarethLeeMorgan
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of GarethLeeMorgan
My personal preference is the hand drop as that has worked for me 100% of the time, It took some courage to try it for the first time but once I believed in myself that it would work then hey guess what, it worked Smile

Recently I have been playing with converting suggestibilty games into inductions such as arm catalepsy and then suggesting the arm starts to lower aand as it does the eyes become heavy etc etc
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
90% success rate, 100%? Come on.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
GarethLeeMorgan
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

My 100% is only with about 15 different people, I'm a newbie so not used it on that many, it's still 100% so far Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
OH lord. Ok.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
GarethLeeMorgan
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-08-19 11:21, Dannydoyle wrote:
OH lord. Ok.

Well I have to start somewhere like we all did and I'm pretty proud of my achievements no matter how small they seem to some Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
You miss the point. Totally.

To say you have 100% is both true and misleading. If you don't follow it with, "only on 15 people". That is my problem. Your achievements are fine, they are admirable, but really you need to learn to tell the whole story. That way you don't look so bad when called on it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
GarethLeeMorgan
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-08-19 13:29, Dannydoyle wrote:
You miss the point. Totally.

To say you have 100% is both true and misleading. If you don't follow it with, "only on 15 people". That is my problem. Your achievements are fine, they are admirable, but really you need to learn to tell the whole story. That way you don't look so bad when called on it.

Agreed, I see your point. I hope to gain much insight from people on this site such as yourself. Smile Thanks
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
First thing any hypnotist has to learn is words mean things. "Oh no what I meant was" does not cover it.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Don't worry Gareth and well done on such an incredibly fortunate start. One that most working hypnotists would, let's say, die for. 100% out of 15 is truly phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danny's point is however uncomfortably fair! Since The Café is a place in cyber space where people lie by misrepresentation and omittance, and believe that that's ok. It's not of course. Mentalists will forever do that (especially when flogging stuff)but I agree that hypnotists never should.
Indeed perhaps Danny's words: "words mean things" should be a hypnotist's badge.

Bob
ps: I'm looking forward to you calling me next week when I'm in your neck of the woods and showing me your 100% skills (seriously!). I'm happy to set some people up and we can have some fun together.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » What is the most effective induction? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL