The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Promo Photo Sessions at Kidabra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
If you're attending the Kidabra Conference next week and you are interested in getting new publicity photos, I've just confirmed that I'll be setting up a photo studio in the Kidabra dealers' room. Mark Daniel will be announcing it in the next Kidabra email newsletter.

I'll have a complete photo studio set up in the dealers' room. (White backdrop, three studio lights, reflectors, etc.) On top of that, I'll have the assistance of a creative consultant. My good buddy Tom Vorjohan is incredibly creative when it comes to posing performers and he'll keep you relaxed and laughing.

I've had the pleasure of photographing many magicians, including Brad Ross, David Farr, Robert Bengel, Rich Bloch, Mark Wurst, Tim Mannix, D.J. Ehlert, The Balloon Guys and Louis Meyer. Here's what their sessions produced:
http://mmessing.zenfolio.com/f285166544 (Click on each thumbnail photo to open up the full gallery for each performer.)

If you're interested in having a photo session, please send me a PM and I'll give you all the details.

I'm looking forward to being at Kidabra! It's been a while since I've attended the conference.

Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Promo Photo Sessions at Kidabra (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL