The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley Shrunken Heads back again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Solving the 'hair' shortage by paying major bucks for a new version.
Thanks
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
You can always resort to scalping....

Aside: Blood Meridian - what a book!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
I was expecting to see some Higley heads with receding hairlines!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
OK...new Hair ordered. Should be here in a week. Could only afford 5 square feet. No wait...couldn't afford it but the card facilitated...groan. Now $50 a square foot. Geez.
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Doug, maybe you should contact The Hair Club For Men. Might be cheaper in the long run. Or hairfrom India, sold for extensions ?

THis is suggested jokingly of course. What else would you expect frome someone who is going bald?
Ron
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Some bald shrunken heads would be cool too!
Just little tuffs of hair for eyebrows.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Bald heads with scars from where they removed the brains and ate them! Now I'm hungry.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
vanitywilde
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of vanitywilde
Doug,

In part of my boutique, I make custom human hair systems for men and women and have a wholesale contact for hair from China. They have all shades, straight, curly or kinky. Their hair is either Indian, Chinese or European. I am sure they will sell you loose human hair at a great price. If you want that contact information, I will gladly give it to you and see if you can get loose hair there.

Contact me if you are interested.

Vanity Wilde
vanitywilde
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of vanitywilde
Doug,

In part of my boutique, I make custom human hair systems for men and women and have a wholesale contact for hair from China. They have all shades, straight, curly or kinky. Their hair is either Indian, Chinese or European. I am sure they will sell you loose human hair at a great price. If you want that contact information, I will gladly give it to you and see if you can get loose hair there.

Contact me if you are interested.

Vanity Wilde
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thank you Vanity but I use specially blended manufactured hair. Smile Appreciate it though. The new order is fantastic stuff.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Got the confirmation that the hair was shipped on the 12th. Seeing as how UPS is so freakin' slow it should be here today or at least this week then the heads can be finished and shipped. Sorry for the delay...doing my best.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The Hair is here! despite being imho overpriced it is awesome none the less and worth waiting for. Heads to finished today and shipped. At last!!!
Sid Helkule
View Profile
Inner circle
Australia
1481 Posts

Profile of Sid Helkule
Goody. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Higley Shrunken Heads back again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL