The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in the Rockies 2010 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
idomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Denver, CO
255 Posts

Profile of idomagic
Great convention all... let's make sure it happens again next year. Spread the word and invite everyone. It's easily one of the top 5 in the country so let's not lose it.
Chad Wonder (Chad Wonder Magic, Inc)
Past President SAM 37/IBM 131 (Mile High Magicians)
www.idomagic.com
www.iDOMAGIC.dev
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Craig,
Yea And I think the Late night Sessions are one of the things that make it so good! Smile I just got back and had a killer time! It was great seeing you agen
and get geting to show you and Joanne some of my new stuff Saterday night! Thanks for the kind words from you and Joanne! Smile So Hopely thay will do it agen! It's the only killer magic Con. that that I don't have to go out of Col. for! So let's hear it for M.I.T.R. Yea! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
David, our pleasure, and it was so great watching the eye popping expressions on that younger performer that was there, he had no idea what he was about to witness, it was great from two perspectives, thanks always Dave, and always great to spend some time with you. I have said this before, and it is from the heart. This is the best convention in the US. And I have worked almost all of them. From the comments we heard from many first timers, they were blown away with how great it was. The whole crew there can be very proud, all their hard work, and believe me, we notice, has paid off. A world class convention, a world class lineup, in one of the most beautiful areas in the world. How can you go wrong. No there convention gives you as much as they do.
BryanKoch
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of BryanKoch
With the exception of one lecture that was scheduled head to head with another, I attended every single one. (I chose to attend Danny Archer's lecture.) I drove home every night and had dreams about magic. Even though I live close by, I think next year I will get a room in the hotel so I can stay up late for the lobby sessions. After my experience this year, I will be making a point to promote this convention in any way I can.
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
It was a blast... so much great talent (present company excluded) and a great hang...

I hope that they will continue this one of a kind convention...
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I too have to agree with all the previous posts. It truly is an excellent event. I have never seen such an amazing group of talent so easily accessible.

Craig, it was so great to see you and Joanne and get to spend some time chatting with you. I really enjoyed our conversations and look forward to working with you in the future. Joanne, I have a call into my friend and he should have some info for me any day now. Smile

Danny, Thank you for all the feedback and I will be in touch about Mindvention. It was wonderful to see so many old friends, not to mention all the new ones.

I can go on and on about MITR, but the one thing I will say is that it is a MUST ATTEND event from here on out.

Best regards,
Max
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Thanks so much Craig,
And I hope that young man I showed the T.T. Handeling to (the one you where talking about!) Takes it to heart!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Dave that was really great. You were a blast to watch!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi Max,
Thanks so much! It was great meeting you agen too! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Max also has an incredible memory, ask him about the Amazing Car Key routine. It is soooo cool.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Yes that truly is an unforgettable effect. Smile
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
You mean the effect where the keys disappear, only to be found in the seat cushion, then vanish again, and are found on his dinner plate!?!
That double transposition killed me!

Seriously, this was the best convention I have been to in a very long time!
You all seriously need to plan on this next year!
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
You missed the big finish when the laptop also disappeared and re-appeared behind the Registration desk. Almost as good as Bill to Impossible Location, only bigger Smile
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
Oh man!
The only thing that would have made it better is confetti!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea-Yea that's it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1786 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Thanks to all of you pros for coming to Magic in the Rockies. It means so much to us "regulars" to get to mingle with, and learn from you.

I know attendance was down this year, due to the economic pressures on so many people, but there is no doubt that the quality of the performances, lectures, and dealers were all first class.

I've known Docc Hilford for over 30 years, though we have only seen each other twice in the last 28 years. Spending some quality time with him was PRICELESS!

Thanks Craig, David, Max, Eric (Jones and Mead), Danny, Docc, Jeff, and all other pros for spending this time with us.

Sammy
Sammy J. Teague
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Hi Sammy Just comeing from me I will say thank you! Smile And I am sure if some of the outher Guys See it thay will too!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Quote:
On 2010-09-17 16:53, TCG438 wrote:
Oh man!
The only thing that would have made it better is confetti!

The new fire. Smile
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Quote:
On 2010-09-20 19:09, Sammy J. wrote:
Thanks to all of you pros for coming to Magic in the Rockies. It means so much to us "regulars" to get to mingle with, and learn from you.

I know attendance was down this year, due to the economic pressures on so many people, but there is no doubt that the quality of the performances, lectures, and dealers were all first class.

I've known Docc Hilford for over 30 years, though we have only seen each other twice in the last 28 years. Spending some quality time with him was PRICELESS!

Thanks Craig, David, Max, Eric (Jones and Mead), Danny, Docc, Jeff, and all other pros for spending this time with us.

Sammy

Sammy

Thanks for spending time with us. We get as much out of it as anyone, and a common reason we all come. This is the best.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Sammy,

It was a real pleasure seeing you there as well. Sorry we didn't have more time to chat but I am definitely going to be back. It is a convention I will never forget for so many reasons!

Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic in the Rockies 2010 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL