The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Vancouver Wins 2010 Olympic Bid!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ShizNick
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of ShizNick
Just want to say that Vancouver, Whistler got the 2010 Olympic bid!!!
Feels good to be a Canadian!!! Smile
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Smile Smile Smile Hold on to your socks, things are going to get crazy out here now!

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
WOW! Unbelievable!! I hadn't turned on the news yet so heard about the win from your post, Shiznick. My heart did flip flops.

Three weeks ago I was hired by the Tourism Minister to do some shows up there. My name is on their list!!!! ..Sigh okay well the fact that it's a few years away..lol...

For those that have never seen Vancouver/Whistler (Vancouver is the city where some events will be held,Whistler is a world class mountain resort, just outside of Vancouver) it's the prettiest place and a definate must see for any visitors to Canada.
Smile Smile Smile Smile
Cheshire Cat
View Profile
Special user
Wilmslow, UK
941 Posts

Profile of Cheshire Cat
Happy Canada Day! Well done Vancouver for Winter Games 2010. Fingers crossed for London for 2012!

Tony.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Congrats to Vancouver and our Canadian neighbors! They will do a SUPERB job at hosting the games.
Oh and a big congrats for Chrystal making the Tourism Minister's list! Whoa! Very nice. Smile She is a hysterically funny performer from what I've been told by close friends.

I've always given Chrystal and my Canadian friends a hard time regarding business. Closing a deal or selling a Canadian anything always ends in their asking "Uh is that in Canadian?....it isn't....uh..ok...never mind....." *Ugh* Hehehehehehe....gotta love it.

Again congrats on the 2010 bid. That's very special as we'll all be watching. Well done.
Phred
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Phred
What a great (day after) Canada Day gift! I am proud to say...I AM CANADIAN!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Vancouver Wins 2010 Olympic Bid!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL