The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2010 entrée: John Guastaferro » » Behind the back triumph » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Hi John

Thanks for joining us on the Café, great to have you here!

I have just received your book and it is awesome!!

I love the triumph routine and think the additional part with the spec mixing the cards is superb!!! the behind the back part really does convince them they are further mixing or even unmixing the cards in some respects!!! I tried it on myself and even fooled myself with the behind the back feeling, it truly is superb!!!! this is my new go to triumph routine!!! I think this can be easily overlooked by this is one of the strongest routines in the book!!

is this your now new triumph routine also, I am now using this triumph routine in conjunction with jim swains airmail card, just a slight change in handling covers the odd backed card
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Awesome! Yes, this is my new go-to impromptu Triumph.
Depending in the situation, I don't always do it behind the back...sometimes under the table. And as I explain in the book, it is still quite fooling completely out in the open.
But ideally, behind the back is a fun, anytime-anywhere way to go!

Another one-degree shift. Moving it from YOUR hands into theirs takes the effect to a different place.

I like your idea of using it in conjunction with another trick is cool.

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm about the book, and this trick in particular.

John G
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
Speaking of Triumph routines, how bout that Brett Bishop! Smile
Miss ya buddy,

Jason
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
Jason, buddy!!!
Thanks for that inside joke.

You gonna be at the Tri C?

John G
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
Jason,

Your post made me Laugh Out Loud....

That was an unforgettable day Fellas

Justin Teeman
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
JohnG
View Profile
V.I.P.
373 Posts

Profile of JohnG
FYI - Michael Vincent offers nice idea about Behind the Back Triumph is in the "Contest" thread.

John G
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2010 entrée: John Guastaferro » » Behind the back triumph » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL