The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Blush/flesh colored balloons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of ArtofDeception
What are some common balloon sculptures with these color? I already make both the mermaid and surfer from mark's first dvd, and ive gotten great reactions out of them, kids and parents alike. they just love it, it seems like when you make something that is not an animal people just think you're the best balloon artist ever.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
tom hughes
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of tom hughes
Ballerina... take Mark's Mermaid ( I always have quite a bit of balloon left so I trim it and attach the mermaid body onto the tail) BUT this time don't trim it but double the balloon over to make legs, then use a six petal flower twist to make a tutu... bada bing.

I commonly use blush for monkeys ( as in Mark's tree climbing monkey hat) or Don Caldwell's monkey ( with more time/ motivation).

tom
http://www.ashevillemagic.com
http://www.themagictomshow.com
magician/magic show in asheville w.n.c.
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
My top two most used colors are Blush and Red!!!

Followed by black, white, green, mocha and brown.

Use blush for the tan part of dogs, the under belly of a dinosaur, Stripper on a pole, and as the accent color on my white tiger.

I tend to do a lot of mermaids, dinosaurs T-Rex and I make a lot of people balloons too. Lootles, characters, wrestlers.

Don't be afraid to make ethnic balloons too ..... often I'll ask a child if they want their mermaid to look like them or ariel.

On a side note I make my monkeys blush because of an incident I had in one of my restaurants. It seemed a table thought I was racist for making a brown monkey. So ever since I only make monkeys up trees in blush.

My funky monkey is multi-colored so I use blush and brown to make it.
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion tom:) I'm trying that tomorrow at the restaurant.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
ArtofDeception
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Oh I didn't see your post mark, thanks, yeah I think blush colored balloons give it a nice touch,never made a blush monkey though, I still haven't bought the rest of the DVD series so I haven't seen the monkey or trex, its on my wishlist,I'll order from your website I promise.

I'm gonna be using blush a lot more, I also like clear balloons I don't know why.

I'm excited to go work tomorrow, I got my balloon apron on the mail a couple days ago, can't wait to break it in.
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
I assumed you went silver for your pole mark, or grey. I have never seen one up close so I had no idea they were that color.
Bad to the Balloon
View Profile
Inner circle
Clearwater Florida
2116 Posts

Profile of Bad to the Balloon
Quote:
On 2010-08-12 08:17, revlovejoy wrote:
I assumed you went silver for your pole mark, or grey. I have never seen one up close so I had no idea they were that color.

Usually highly polished brass ..... golden rod does the trick ..... no pun intended!!!
Mark Byrne
AKA Mark the Balloon Guy
As seen on the TODAY SHOW
www.balloonguy.net
Creator of Bad to the Balloon DVD series
Go to my store: http://tinyurl.com/Bad2theBalloon
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
Ken stillmans superheros team dvd's use blush hearts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Blush/flesh colored balloons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL